A mysterious yet tasty highball cocktail
A highball cocktail is usually a simple drink - Scotch & soda or gin & tonic - But we got something a little more interesting. Add a little more tasting notes that multiplies the complexity and experience of your highball cocktail...
- 35ml Stauning KAOS
- 25ml of Violet Tea Cordial*
- 2 dashes of Angustura Bitters
- Top with Soda Water
- Glass: Highball
*Ingredients for Violet Tea Cordial:
- 15g of Violet Tea
- 450g hot water
- 150g sugar
- 5g citric acid
- 0,5g salt
- Add all ingredients to an ice filled Highball glass
- Give a quick stir and serve
*How to make Violet Tea Cordial:
- Steep the tea in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and add the sugar, citric acid and salt.
Nice and easy does it - every time! Get ready to relax and open your mind, while you enjoy your KAOS Theory.