TRADE MARKETING MANAGER, EUROPE & APAC
Are you ready to shape the market and lead Stauning Whisky to new heights? Are you motivated by results and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand exposure? - then this is your chance to shine.
About Stauning Whisky A/S
Stauning Whisky, known for its Danish craftsmanship, combines traditional methods with modern innovation. We are dedicated to creating exceptional whisky experiences and value diversity, innovation, and quality.
At Stauning, our approach is deeply rooted in the principles that have long defined the quality and beauty of Danish things — simplicity, being close to nature, craftsmanship and an unwavering commitment to quality.
Our whisky is a product of intention and design. Stauning is where craftsmanship transcends the ordinary and becomes an enduring art form.
Stauning Whisky is the result of an unusual experiment. They were nine friends from very different backgrounds who came together to share a common curiosity and decided to push the boundaries of whisky making.
In 2009, they started production and have since won several prestigious awards.
Stauning Whisky has revived the traditional craft methods that disappeared with modern whisky production, using only locally grown grain, which floor malt at the distillery and distill in small copper pot stills over an open fire.
In 2018, Stauning Whisky moved into a newly built distillery. A building filled with innovative engineering and a dramatic expression that draws on decades of tradition of classic Danish design and architecture. Stauning Whisky is growing, with sales in new countries, which means changes are part of everyday life. Our values are Passion, Authenticity, Decency and not least Financial Responsibility.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Join Our Journey at Stauning Whisky, elevate your career with a role that blends tradition with innovation. Stauning Whisky offers an opportunity to contribute to a brand redefining the whisky industry, inspired by Denmark's rich heritage and natural beauty.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you'll support the Global Sales Director and coordinate with the Global Marketing Director. This dynamic role requires contribution to marketing strategies and sales execution in key markets, interacting closely with Stauning’s local distributors.
You will be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about what they do, but happy to help each other and do whatever it takes to make things happen.
Location: Remote EU or UK -based with regular visits to Denmark Regular international travel about 20% including time spent working in-market to understand Stauning Whisky´s customers and consumers
You will report to our Global Sales Director.
Your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- • Develop and implement trade marketing strategies in collaboration with Sales and Marketing.
- • Coordinate promotional activities and sales assets across channels and key markets in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- • Manage trade budget and resource allocation.
- • Ensure brand visibility and effective merchandising.
- • Work in collaboration with procurement and marketing to develop point of sale, trade merchandise and GWPs supporting the brand idea, quality and growth objectives.
- • Analyse trade marketing investments and program effectiveness.
- • Organize and manage local events with Sales, including responsibility for all major trade fairs and shows.
- • Various ad- hoc tasks in the sales department
What we expect from you:
- • You hold a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or experience from a similar position.
- • 4+ years of experience in trade marketing, preferable in spirits Experience in adjacent categories (i.e. premium wines or luxury goods) will be considered.
- • Understand market trends, consumer behavior and can translate into effective trade campaigns.
- • Build and maintain strong relationship with retailers and partners to optimize our brand performance.
- • Strong IT skills You are fluently in English, other languages like German, French and Danish will be a plus for the role.
- • You have a solid hands-on approach with attention to details, you can work independently, not afraid to take responsibility and follow the tasks through to completion.
- • You are systematic, structured, and have an analytical approach. In addition, you are characterized by your flexibility, good communication and collaboration skills.
- • As a person, you are positive and outgoing, you are a team player with a collaborative mindset, a good colleague who helps make it super fun to come to work.
- • You have a high drive and thrive like a fish in the water with a busy everyday life where deadlines can be short.
- • You are passionate about what you do, you are authentic, orderly and not least financially responsible.
An exciting job in a company at full speed, with lots of development and challenges, a high degree of freedom in the work, with the opportunity to influence your own job and flexible working hours. If you become part of Stauning Whisky, you will have the opportunity to be part of an exciting journey, in an authentic company in growth and with sales and marketing in many countries, as well as good employee conditions. The culture is characterized by passionate and dedicated colleagues and an unpretentious environment with room to have fun.
APPLICATION AND ACCESSION
Holst Larsen, is responsible for the recruitment process, and if you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please go to this link or click the button below. We process applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application today.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Marianne Holst Larsen on 40837593 or mail: Marianne@holstlarsen.dk